To welcome customers and clients to our computer consulting business, receive and route telephone calls, complete initial intake of client’s computers, and conduct clerical work.
On-going direct supervision from designated supervisor.
Work is dynamic and sometimes very busy; most tasks are well defined, but with considerable variation; some phases of the work are less well defined and may require independent action.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Welcomes visitors to the store, assists them in making appointments, assures them in, what can be, a time of crisis.
- Maintains a calendar of staff location and appointments as needed.
- Answers telephones; screens calls, forwards calls and / or records and forwards messages accurately.
- Receives and responds to email from online contact form; maintains communication with clients who have their equipment in our custody.
- Types letters and other documents as required at acceptable levels of speed and accuracy.
- Maintains high degree of organization to facilitate workflow, despite high number of complications or interruptions.
High School graduate with one to three years’ experience for Secretary/Receptionist, or any equivalent experience.
General knowledge of Apple computers and operating systems; ability to troubleshoot simple issues to assist with diagnosis.
APPLY FOR POSITION